One of the best things about ColeRoberts is our design services. This involves one of our expert design team designing your kitchen or bathroom for you for free! We are sure that everyone has their head bursting with ideas before even entering our showroom, so here at ColeRoberts we are here to help you to bring those ideas to life!
1. Come in and see us
Our free consultation service starts off here at the showroom. We ask you and your partner, or whoever else is going to be a decision maker during this process, to come in and see us. We want to take you around our beautiful showroom so that you can get a feel for the quality of the products that we offer as this is what we pride ourselves on. Weather its a kitchen or bathroom you are looking for, we have products catered for all tastes for you to browse. We will provide you with product brochures which you can cherry pick products from and that are full to the brim of inspiring photographs.
2. Book a design consultation
We will book you in for a consultation with one of our lovely designers and get you on your way to creating your new room. At the first consultation we ask you to bring some rough drawings of the room you are designing, including door ways, windows and ceiling height. This means we can get started straight away looking at what will work in the space. During the consultation you will begin to pick your products, tell us what you like and don’t like right down to the very last detail! We can also offer you a design consultation where you will design your room on our CAD system with your designer. These consultations tend to last between 2-3 hours so please make sure you bare this in mind if you have a busy schedule.
3. We need to measure!
We will then come and do a survey with you at home, making sure all the measurements are absolutely perfect before finalising the design.
What we need:
- Full address and contact details
- Your time scales for the project, confirmation of planning permission (if necessary) and a rough idea of budget are always required
- A dimensioned room plan – this can be a simple hand drawn one, but we do need to have the windows, doors, ceiling heights etc. shown, along with any other features that may hinder the placement of furniture
- Information on your appliances; fridge, cooker etc. (existing or to be purchased)
- A wish list, ideas of colours, style of units and photos where possible will really help.
How to get in touch: